A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Amy & Cory


I love this family. Which is a relief since we're neighbors...hehe ;0)
It was fun taking their pictures on the official last day we had fun leaves in the yard. The morning after this shoot, I woke up to every single leaf
off the tree and COOOOLD weather!!
I'm so glad we didn't miss the chance to take these pictures.

Here's my quick advice: If opportunities rise for a great picture...TAKE IT!! Things change sooo fast in life, and you don't want to wish you had the picture you can never go back and take.






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful family and beautiful pictures good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! You definitely have a magic touch with the camera!

    ReplyDelete