A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Krystal & Richard's Family

This family is soooo darn cute! :0)
We were out in 20 degree weather....no joke! And, you really can't tell, huh!!
I was really impressed with these kiddos. They all were so smiley and happy. It was a lot of fun to hike through the snow with these guys.











Word, sista! haha...I love her!





This sweet little angel... We only had her unwrapped for a few pictures,
and she was just full of smiles. Check out the perfect snowflake on her shoulder...


Such troopers!!! Great job guys! :0)

1 comment:

  1. That must a family from utah! out in freezing weather and still lookin good :) Cute pictures. Love the wood

    ReplyDelete