A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Janet & Scott


This is such a great family...great friends. :0) When taking their pictures, they reminded me to ask my models what ideas they have for pictures. Jonathan had the great idea for the piggy back pictures, and they ended up being my favorites. I LOVE the expression of the sophisticated older brother watching the goofy faced little brother...priceless. :0)














Black and white can help the eye focus on your subjects or point of interest a bit easier. As beautiful as this sunset was...I also love how the sun and the path pop in black a white.




No comments:

Post a Comment