A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Little Tag


Here is the best advice I can give when taking pictures of children. GO WITH THE FLOW!! You are not going to be able to force a kid to sit for "the" picture you want if they aren't happy. If they don't want to do it....CHANGE IT! Do something different! Find something they would be happy with. A picture isn't going to look bad if they're holding a rock or a flower...but, making a child too upset could really hurt your chances of catching their cute smile in a photo. GOOD LUCK!! :0)

This first picture is my FAVORITE!!

He is the spittin image of his daddy! He really has the cutest little personality and I'm thrilled I caught some of it in these shots.

1 comment:

  1. These are SOOO adorable. The first one is probably my favorite too but... they are all so cute! great shoot!

    ReplyDelete