A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Monday, November 1, 2010

Sam & Kait


There are FEW things that are better than sisters....but one of them HAS to be having both of these girls as my own. :0) We had a great time taking pictures. They thought I was crazy taking them to such an "ugly" place. hahaha... But, I LOVE it!! After we were finished and they saw their pictures, they decided they loved it too. And, even better...they are excited to take their pictures again sometime. Lucky, lucky me.














No comments:

Post a Comment