A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Wuv....Twue Wuv!!


Only 6 more days
before this amazing couple officially becomes
MR & MRS!!!

These pictures are some of my all time favorites! I think we all have an awesome "Brady Bunch" picture just waiting to be taken....right?  Right???


















All the stars aligned to bring these 2 together.  They are a match made in Heaven!  I am sure they will be led to a lifetime of wonderful experiences by those same stars and that same Heaven.


I love you both!!




No comments:

Post a Comment