A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Beautiful Bride!!


Oh my goodness, I sure love this girl.  She is the most beautiful bride!  

Her husband to be did NOT want to know anything about her dress until the wedding day.  And now that they are HAPPILY married, I get to post some of their pictures!  Yay!!  

More pics of them together coming soon...









No comments:

Post a Comment