A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bring it on!


These brave souls met up with me for a big extended family photoshoot.  And thought...."Hey, that wasn't so bad!  Let's get a few of our own."  ;0)

I'm so glad they stuck it out for Round II!  I LOVE the personality of their photos.  I think it'll be fun having these pictures around their home.











Thanks so much for letting me do these photos for you guys!  :0)  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment