A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Friday, October 3, 2014

Good "Pickins"


We had such a great time taking pictures in the rain the other night.  :0)  I highly recommend giving it a whirl.

Also, a big shout out to my friend Celia for letting us use her orchard.  Thank you, thank you.  It is absolutely beautiful!!











Families that play together....stay together??  I don't know about that.  But, I do know that families that play together have a lot of fun!!  



Thanks so much for playing in the rain with me.

(These apples will be on for a few more weeks. Contact me if you want to jump on the opportunity for pictures in the perfect apple orchard!)


No comments:

Post a Comment