A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Sunday, August 4, 2013

His & Hers


Wow!!!  Do I ever have some catching up to do.  ;0P  I am hoping to catch up my blog and my photoshoots very very soon...

In the mean time...I recently did a fun photoshoot that ended up having several pictures that made me think "His & Hers" over and over.  So, I thought they'd be fun to share in their own post.


Well, these first few are obvious....His & Hers...

 





These next 2 pictures are the ones that I really enjoy.  I love that I captured one with just "him" looking at the camera and one with just "her" looking at the camera.

I muted everything but their look.  It makes me think of a glimpse into their life on a daily basis.  Though I emphasis the focus on "His and Her" looks at the camera, their family is just beside them...happily living life.  I just found this to be a very unique perspective.  :0)



What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment