A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Monday, August 5, 2013

Family Happiness


This family knows how to have fun!
They came to this photoshoot prepared to play.  And because of that...they ended up with so many pictures that just make me smile.  :0D


 


 








This next picture was taken about half way through the photoshoot.  And, it totally cracks me up.  I've gotta admit though...most of us feel this way about getting more pictures taken of us.  Am I right??


Don't worry...we had fun.  We gave him candy and let him hold rocks and play in dirt to help him keep going.





 






Such a great family and a sweet couple.  Thank you for letting me capture these photos for you.





Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. That's good stuff! Thanks Rachelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I love the cute little girl pictures in the rocking chair! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I love how you captured the happiness of this little family! Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete