A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cadina #3


Little Cadina #3 is going to make his debut any time now!

Talk about awkward roll reversal!!  ;0)  It is not easy for me to be on the other side of the camera.  And my awesome sis-in-law, Debbie, doesn't really love being the one taking the pictures (even though she's fantastic).  It was kind of an adventure.  But, in the end we had a great time and I love that I have pictures of this phase of my life!

Thanks Debbie!











I have to be honest...I'm going to miss being pregnant a little bit...  ;0)  He's been such a character throughout the past months.  I am excited to meet him face to face.  :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment