A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Good Lookin Easter Eggs!

These guys had Easter eggs in mind when they picked out their shirts....and I really think they all look great! The colors made this photos even more fun.
(I actually think they may be the reason the sun finally came out.) ;0)

Thank you guys for letting me take your pictures!







This photo was actually surprisingly terrifying to take. I'm relieved I didn't actually squish anyone...hehehe. But, I LOVE the way it turned out!
Great great idea Chris! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment