A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

David and Christi

What a great family... We had fun taking these pictures and exploring this fantastic property. Everyone did such a great job "looking" warm for the pictures. You'd never guess that it's actually early spring in Cache Valley...which is code for CHILLY! :0)















Anybody have an extra phone?? ;0) Totally love the way this turned out.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I still love the phone pic. You can certainly tell who wants to be the model. Such personality in that pic. I'm glad Tera reminded us of the phone pose.

    Job well done, Rachelle. You truly have an amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete