A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Friday, April 29, 2011

Baby "K"

I am in love.... I only spent a few hours with this little guy and I am completely wooed. His mother said that she is just fine sharing him with me, and I fully intend to take her up on that offer! ;0)

I am also thrilled with this snuggly pod. It fit him perfectly. I'm tempted to make an adult size and crawl in it myself..... ok, ok...that's going too far. hehe






He is so adorable sleeping and then when he's awake...I can't take my eyes off him. How does his mother get ANYTHING done?? hehe








5 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHHH, these could not be more perfect. You have a knack for catching the perfect shot. Thank you so much, Had so much fun today, playing with you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ADORABLE!!! I love all of them! Man, he's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these....you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete