A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Spring Mini Shoots


I'm finally getting these spring mini photos posted...

First off...thank you to all that participated.  I think we all really had a great time.  And I am so pleased with how they all turned out!

Secondly...it was insanely hard for me to narrow down my picture selection. So sorry...you're getting a crazy smattering of my favorites for this post.  hehe I guess that's what happens when you are at such a fabulous location and have so many beautiful models.  ;0)











Thank you again to my beautiful models.  I sincerely hope you enjoy seeing these photos in your homes.  :0)

I'll be getting together a summer mini and let you all know when that is going down.



1 comment: