A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Monday, June 23, 2014

Baby Boy #3!


These guys just brought home their baby boy #3 and he is ADORABLE!!  He's definitely a cowboy in training with the BEST TEACHERS AROUND!!

Their property is GORGEOUS!!! And their whole family is fantastic.  I think we all had a great time that night.
















 


Thank you so much for thinking of me to take these pictures for you guys.  I hope you enjoy them...and I really hope you're enjoying snuggling that sweet sweet baby.  :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment