A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Friday, August 5, 2011

Chris & Em's Babe On The Way


Yay!! Baby on the way!! :0) I can't wait to see your
little guy in a few months. I'm so happy for you both!

I absolutely LOVE this first photo....so stunning.


Ok, I am laughing so hard again... Chris is so funny to want to do these pictures. I so totally love it. hahaha


Hahaha....He's doing so good at being serious. hahahaha. Seriously funny.




Chalkboard...my new prop!



I found this hat on clearance and thought it'd be a fun way to say...
"baby boy on the way!"
I'm really happy with how it turned out....even with her teny, teny, tiny belly. :0)
What do you think?





Congrats again you guys!!

1 comment: