A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Friday, July 29, 2011

Play time? Or photo shoot?



Aren't they just the cutest kids?? We had a really great time exploring and taking pictures. We saw lots of little kitties, ducks and even a lamb was being walked past us! We really had so much fun.


I am looooving this fairytale finish on these pictures.




Cute litte Sierra was really telling a tale. I think she would've read to us all night. I wish these photos could've captured her adorable little voice too.






So precious...









And....that's when you know you're done taking pictures. hehehehe



1 comment: