A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Hold on Tight!!


What a FABULOUS FALL!!

We were all fairly certain the leaves would be all gone for this shoot.  But instead, we were pleasantly surprised to find....
THIS!  













This fall has lasted such a long time.  It has been such fun to take beautiful photos in warm weather.  It seems so very un-cache-valley-like.  (I'm well versed....I know....ha)


Haha...this is awesome....  Good job all of you kidos for holding on long enough!  ;0)


Thank you so much for letting me take these photos for you guys.  

I hope you enjoy them!


No comments:

Post a Comment