A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Friday, December 30, 2011

"Oh, I'm freezin!"


Oh man!! I couldn't taken pictures of these kid-os all day! They are so darn cute. We had a lot of fun. It was a bit cold since it was December. The youngest was sitting on the little chair, fixing her dress and said..."Oooooh! I'm Freeeezin!" With a big grin on her face. hahaha....so darn cute! I keep hearing her little voice...I feel like these pictures have an audio clip with them. ;0)








Siblings....is there anything better?

Thanks for letting me take your pictures guys.
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment