A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Warehouse Beauty


Gorgeous family. I'm sooo glad that Ashley and Bryce decided to venture this way for family pictures. We went to an old warehouse. I think it's really fun finding beauty in unexpected places. (Having beautiful models definitely helps accomplish that...hehe)











These 2 are just stunning, don't you think?











I think this is so funny... Sometimes little ones just want their mommy. :0) (No offense Bryce)





I love Liam's face in this one!!




Thank you so much for journeying up this way. It was such a pleasure meeting you!!

What do you think about this fun Christmas card idea?? I think it would be cute as a family photo in your home as well. You could just put a family saying like:

Family Name est. 2008
or
OUR FAMILY
or
This is part of our story

Anyway...loads of ideas...




No comments:

Post a Comment