A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Friday, September 9, 2011

Time for Tea!


Photography, I am finding...is just like any other talent out there. You improve with practice and learning the concepts...line upon line.

I played with new things in photoshop this go around. I am trying to learn more about different exposures. And...this is what became of it!

I am sooo pleased with these black and whites. Yeah for experimenting!! ;0)




Spot of tea, anyone??












Sisters...who could ask for more. :0)
We had a great time with these two cuties tonight!

Thanks Gina for sharing your cute girls with me. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment