A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!

These little hands are changing so fast. I wish they could stay small forever. I know most days we think of holding our little ones and carrying them...
But, I know that these girls really do hold their daddy's heart in their hands. So, these pictures are more of a direct interpretation of their relationship most days. :0)

I hope you all found a way to show your love for the father's in your life today.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!




Thank you Megan for giving me this idea!!
My girls were really excited to give their daddy a picture for his office.

No comments:

Post a Comment