A Little About Me

I am a lover of creative expression. There are so many inspiring artists, places, people...there is beauty all around. It is such a joy to capture emotions with a bit of a flare in a photo that will be cherished. I highly recommend photography as a creative outlet to anyone.

**Also, thank you so much to all the great photographers out there as well as my incredible models that have and will continue to inspire me.**

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Korey & Brinley's Engagements (Part II)


We had some fun plans to try some pictures on the salt flats. The problem was, we weren't exactly sure about timing... We ended up having a bit of time to kill while we waited for the lighting to adjust.

Lucky for us, there was an incredible train track location under an overpass...which meant shade. Great lighting with time to waste, so we took some more pictures. I am soooo glad we did that, because we ended up getting some of my all time favorite shots on these tracks. Apparently the track is still active!! Korey is a genius and started kissing Brin...and, hello!!! One of my favorite pictures of all time. :0)













2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the shots with the picture frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Feora I love the photo frame ones, they are awesome, Great work lady.

    ReplyDelete